site not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this error comming when try to open my site now.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Your server, Stoli, is having a few temporary issues at the moment.
Should be resolved soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
ooo thank u. is paid server also have issue? and i see a member ship like 4$ for one yr kind of think. with that can i use ajax chatbox in forum?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, as I said before, the Stoli issue is a temporary issue which should be resolved soon.
Paid hosting accounts are on different servers and are more reliable than the free hosting servers due to the fact that they have fewer users and are not subject to as much abuse as the free servers.
My understanding is that chat scripts are allowed on premium hosting.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
ok. are you guys accept payment of state bank of india debit card etc? 60$ for iilumunium hosting for 5 yr. then i can use chatbox and no server not responding issue. the deal is good. how many domain i can use?

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

hi when the server problem sove its about 2 hour site not loading. many member will leave my forum. :(

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

not opening still now... is that a huge maintenance???

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't have access to what is being done on the servers and when it will be finished all of the time. It's a known problem that is being solved, but it could be a hardware issue like a hard drive failure, or a software issue such as apache http server for all I know.

Illuminated will not have this problem. The server is different and it has less people on it, so it's more stable. Any form of payment that Paypal accepts, X10 accepts through Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.