Site not showing Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellrai4

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong

im trying to get php-nuke on my site i went and installed it from softaculous apps installer on here ....

everything looks like its installed right im not getting nothing on my page now

i cant get to anything related to php-nuke on my site

Is the servers screwing up or what ?

Last edited:

rmsx10ho

Reaction score
If a user is posting for help, either help or don't post at all.
Can someone tell me what im doing wrong
There is no such thing as "hell".

Last edited:

hellrai4

Reaction score
Everytime i go thru the install of php-nuke i get the same results the index.php & admin.php does not work someone tell me why

is the mysql servers down , x10host.com server down ?

Last edited:

lylex10h

Reaction score
We need to some more information to try to assist you. What is URL of the install. Is there an error message? This type of stuff.

Try using the lowest version of PHP available.

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
The browser mentions those links as insecure as you had visited the pages over an insecure connection (HTTP is plaintext, HTTPS would be considered secure).
Try enabling error logging. Select PHP Version => Switch to PHP Settings. Set 'log_errors' to 'On' and save. Visit one of the pages that went blank on you and check if a file named 'error_log' shows up (this would appear in the same directory as the PHP script you visited that is experiencing an issue). If it appears, it would show (or hint at) what the issue might be.

hellrai4

Reaction score
That didnt work either im gettin tired of this bs ....
i dont know why i have so much of a hard time
ive done vbulletin , phpbb forums before had them running good on sites

Just not this php-nuke forum

Anyone admin or someone want to install this for me ?

Last edited:

lylex10h

Reaction score
If your server allows it, try switching to PHP 5.4 . Also please be aware that PHP-Nuke has not been updated in more than 4 years. You may have better luck (and security) using a more up-to-date CMS.

hellrai4

Reaction score
I really think this site needs to work on the servers, there auto script addons aka
Softaculous Apps Installer , the php admin , mysql php-nuke , phpbb and probably others dont install or work right

the mysql database shows 0.00mb after trying to install those forums

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We unfortunately have little to do with Softaculous as far as the auto-installers go; we can disable/enable scripts, but its their installers and we aren't able to modify the installers themselves.

We don't personally guarantee that every script they offer will function; when in doubt, download the installer from the creators directly and install it manually - this is the most recommended option by most creators anyways, as the second they identify the script was installed by Softaculous, many devs tend to immediately attribute any operational issues to it being a non-standard install anyways.

hellrai4

Reaction score
i finally got my phpbb forum up and running i just had to delete the site and create a new one and start all over but it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.