Site not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankozancam00732

Reaction score
Hello !

I must congratulate your team, as the user interface is professionally designed. I just loved it !

But I'm unfortunately running into an issue : I recently change my main domain name from getyourexback.x10.bz to getyourexback.co.cc

And now, my website is not loading ! It says that the page couldn't be found. Of course, my old domain name isn't working as well... Can you please help solving this problem ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is because you've set your co.cc domain as forwarding to somewhere, who knows where. So please go back to your co.cc domain account and instead add in these two nameservers:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

ankozancam00732

Reaction score
Thanks for your response, Calistoy. But I didn't forward it to anywhere, and I didn't have to create a co.cc account, as I did everything from my x10 hosting account.

Hosting >> Modify Domain and Voila. Just waited a bit and it changed my domain name.

So you're telling me that I have to log into my "unexisting" co.cc account and that I have to set the url redirect by myself ?

BS... Why x10 can't do this for me ?! :confused:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Co.cc is a third-party domain name service. Except for the other domains you can choose from when you sign up for an account at x10hosting, co.cc is not owned nor controlled by x10hosting (x10hosting doesn't register nor is responsible for any co.cc domains for the user at all). When I looked up your co.cc domain at co.cc's official site, I found it had been registered already, which was why I gave you those directions.

Since you claim to never have registered that domain, then you are going to have to change your domain to something else, because your current one will never work. That domain belongs to someone else.

You can go to co.cc to register for a new domain name, if you want to. Co.cc domains are usually free to register and use.

ankozancam00732

Reaction score
I understand

I did what you said. I registered a new domain name : winyourexback.co.cc

I set the two nameservers as you told me to do... Still not working !

I'm going to be nuts !!!!

If you want I can give you my co.cc account infos to check it yourself.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your new domain name is working. Please clear your browser's cache, and then try to visit your site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.