Site not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Reaction score
:getlost: I tried to get on my site the last day but It says Error the page cannot be displayed. How much longer will it say this?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is the way the world goes round. I wonder why it is taking this long. Also to Goten X don't get mad people that did not know. They will learn through there mistakes.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that has already been established. That is where you should check first if your site is down for info. if the server is down.

Voltage

Reaction score
Sorry I looked and I thought it said a month ago or so. My mistake. How much longer do you think though?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I think about 1-5 hours depending on how long it takes to install an update..

Goten X

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
[...] Also to Goten X don't get mad people that did not know. They will learn through there mistakes.

... I wasn't mad; don't tell me what to do, either. Hmph, if people would check the first board of the forum instead of whining to the whole forum their site isn't workin, we could cut down on the spam. I wonder why this isn't closed yet....

|GX

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes it is. It is worth our while becasue we don't pay a thing and they do it for free. Thats why we should wait becasue they are doing it for free and we only have some ad's up on our site...

Goten X

Reaction score
What the hell.... I said I wonder why this TOPIC isn't closed yet. Stop badgering people and thinking your always right. Its annoying.

|GX

Woolie

Reaction score
Goten X said:
What the hell.... I said I wonder why this TOPIC isn't closed yet. Stop badgering people and thinking your always right. Its annoying.

|GX

Sounds like your having a bad day :blink:

Goten X

Reaction score
Haha... naw. Just tryin to get things right, it all. :happy:

|GX

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
He is having a bad day because his site was closed becasue someone hacked his e-mail or somthin and sent out spam letters and all...

Woolie

Reaction score
*says to person next to me*

"Do you ever get the feeling that these two arn't the best of friends :noexpress "

Goten X

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
He is having a bad day because his site was closed becasue someone hacked his e-mail or somthin and sent out spam letters and all...

..... Since when do YOU talk for me?

My site is supposed to be fine. I'm waiting as everyone else for the server to get back on track, then when Corey gets free time, I can get unsuspended. Believe it or not, I have a life besides this computer I'm sitting at.

*says to person next to me*

"Do you ever get the feeling that these two arn't the best of friends "

Haha... :grin:

Yeah i know i heard sending out some kind of fishing letters and all.

Its "phishing" I think.

|GX

Status
Not open for further replies.