site offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

acervulus

Reaction score
When I try to open my website ( http://acervulus.x10hosting.com/ ) i get the cPanel page (Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server), also I can't login to cPanel, ftp... When I login to x10hosting account management panel I get the following errors on the top of the page:
Array ( [Message] => Account details listed successfully. [Account Details] => Array ( [accountUsername] => acervulu [accountDomain] => acervulus.x10hosting.com [accountPackageID] => 12 [accountServerID] => 3 [accountContactEmail] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [accountDisk] => 113 [accountBandwidth] => 0 [accountDiskLastUpdate] => 1228066042 [accountCreationTime] => 1205525051 [accountSuspensionStatus] => Unsuspended [accountSuspensionTimestamp] => [accountSuspensionReason] => [accountPackageName] => Error [accountDiskAllotted] => Error [accountBandwidthAllotted] => Error ) [raw] => ) Account Management Panel

The account status is unsuspended.

The website is hosted on Lotus.
The website address is http://acervulus.x10hosting.com/
My hosting panel username: acervulu

It's been more than 3 days that I can't do anything with my account.

Calystos

Reaction score
When I try to open my website ( http://acervulus.x10hosting.com/ ) i get the cPanel page (Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server), also I can't login to cPanel, ftp... When I login to x10hosting account management panel I get the following errors on the top of the page:
Array ( [Message] => Account details listed successfully. [Account Details] => Array ( [accountUsername] => acervulu [accountDomain] => acervulus.x10hosting.com [accountPackageID] => 12 [accountServerID] => 3 [accountContactEmail] => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [accountDisk] => 113 [accountBandwidth] => 0 [accountDiskLastUpdate] => 1228066042 [accountCreationTime] => 1205525051 [accountSuspensionStatus] => Unsuspended [accountSuspensionTimestamp] => [accountSuspensionReason] => [accountPackageName] => Error [accountDiskAllotted] => Error [accountBandwidthAllotted] => Error ) [raw] => ) Account Management Panel

The account status is unsuspended.

The website is hosted on Lotus.
The website address is http://acervulus.x10hosting.com/
My hosting panel username: acervulu

It's been more than 3 days that I can't do anything with my account.
Yup, its been like that for about 4 days for me on Stoli. Nothing we can do cept wait. The staff are trying to fix some sorta hardware failure (a hdd crash I think I read somewhere). You can open a ticket about it though and let them know your situation incase its not to do with the current problems the servers are having.

Else its just a case of waiting til things get back up an running.

Btw, one thing you may wanna check is your sites IP. See if its the same as the servers IP. I'm betting its not. Cos my sites URL doesn't point to Stoli's IP like it used to. And so due to this issue I can't get onto any part of my site, nor can I ftp to my account or even to my cpanel system. But I have read in some parts of the forum of people changing their hosts file to point to the servers IP and they've had their sites back. However they also stated that this doesn't work on all the servers. But still if it works then great for them.

Hopefully our situations will get sorted soon, but for now all you can do is open a ticket I'm afraid.

EDIT: Yup I just pinged your URL and got your IP (174.36.10.70) and its totally different to Lotus' IP (216.245.223.218). So its no wonder your not getting access to your site either. I think though once they've fixed whatevers wrong then the IP will point to the right place again. If you wanna get your files an stuff simply FTP direct to Lotus' IP and you'll at least be able to back the files up. Likewise if you have databases you can go direct to the IP with :2082 in a browser an get to the cPanel for that server and backup your databases.

EDIT2: K, thats weird. Infact not only is your URLs IP not the same as Lotus' IP, its the same IP my URL pnx.x10hosting.com gives. And I'm on Stoli, which is mean't to be 216.245.212.210. So I'm guessing whenever the server situation is rectified your account, mine, and everyone elses will all point back to the their proper servers IP again.

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Now this is werid i am on lotus with no problem, members are also having problems with the ip address pointing at the wrong place, because of the new site going into position, according to corey all problems should be fixed just before christmas (a good present!!!)
Regards,
Jamie

acervulus

Reaction score
The funny thing is that I can see my website only if I add the IP to the hosts file :)
At least I can now make a full backup...

Thanx Calystos

istore_admin

Reaction score
The only problem that was reported on lotus today was with the ftp but that was fixed hours ago. Im also on lotus but have had no trouble at all. The message that is diplayed at the top of the x10hosting account management panel is apparently something to do with tracking problems and security issues after the initial upgrades. The best thing is to post a ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com/

networker

Reaction score
It's quite obvious.They don't know what they are doing at x10 hosting.
Basically,It's just not reliable.

I wouldn't advise anybody to use x10 hosting.

Last edited:

vol7ron

Reaction score
nameservers are offline for me right now on lotus... can't find webpage. tried running webdisk earlier and that hasn't worked since the server move. =/ can only get on CPanel using the IP address (216.245.223.218)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.