Site Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielx386

Reaction score
It look like that you got some plugin that is using too much menory on the server. Do you know what plugins you are using?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The server you are on is one of the new Chicago servers. Apparently the memory limit is misconfigured (should be 64M, not 32M).

This isn't to say that there might not be other problems with the wp template/plugin.

cr2112

Reaction score
The server you are on is one of the new Chicago servers. Apparently the memory limit is misconfigured (should be 64M, not 32M).

This isn't to say that there might not be other problems with the wp template/plugin.

SO what i am supposed to do now?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The admins have been notified about the problem. That's the best I can do.

I understand that to disable a plugin you have to get into the admin area, which is the problem.

Last edited:

Danielx386

Reaction score
If a server issue, you will need to wait untill the server is configured with the correct settings

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Am i the first who facing this problem?

Nope; it was reported on another server as well (I forget which one though). It's server-wide so it's not just your account or their account either; it might be a back-burner thing until the migrations are fully completed though, but it should get bumped back to 64mb once it's done (if not earlier, dunno if it's something that can be fixed without stopping the transfers)

cr2112

Reaction score
Nope; it was reported on another server as well (I forget which one though). It's server-wide so it's not just your account or their account either; it might be a back-burner thing until the migrations are fully completed though, but it should get bumped back to 64mb once it's done (if not earlier, dunno if it's something that can be fixed without stopping the transfers)

Roughly how many more hours will it take to solve the problem?

dito7967

Reaction score
Keep in mind there is a big server migration in progress from Dallas, TX to Chicago, IL.
Hopefully not much longer :p

Again:
descalzo said:
The admins have been notified about the problem. That's the best I can do.

I understand that to disable a plugin you have to get into the admin area, which is the problem.

As that person said... the admins have been notified and thats the best we can do. We just have to wait for them to fix the configuration on the server.

cr2112

Reaction score
OKay... Thanks..

Edit:

Can i know the current status? Its has been so long already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.