Site redirected to x10 home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas

Reaction score
We are aware of this issue, several other accounts on Cossacks are having this problem. An admin may have to look into it.

BlueIce

Reaction score
My site is also down and under the server cossacks, but please people refrain from posting multiple threads. It doesn't help fix the problem. :squint:

petemint

Reaction score
I get a similar problem, when trying to visit my site (www.thestealthelite.co.uk) I get either the error 404, site does not exist, or, if I remove the /index.html from my bookmark, I get sent to https://thestealthelite.co.uk/showLogon.do
Not sure what has caused this, as I have changed nothing my end, and can still access the site via ftp, and can also loginto my cpanel.

Any ideas?

I created a thread, but it was closed with no real answers.
I have read about others having this problem, and have seen that admin are looking into it.
Any ETA on when it might be fixed?
Other threads say edit the index.html file to fix it, but not quite sure what they mean.

Any help would be much appreciated as I need my site up and running asap.

Thanks in advance.
Edit:
The error I get...

The requested resource could not be located. Check the following :-

1. If you typed in the URL by hand, then make you sure have typed in the correct address.
2. If the request was as part of a Web Forward, then this error may be the result of your SSL-Explorer timing out. Close this window and try logging on again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.