Site returns "Server not found" (Firefox) / Cannot log in to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjesup

Reaction score
Navigating to cindysart.co.cc supplies a "Server not found" error in Firefox. (The site is broken in all browsers.) The domain appears correctly in Hosting > Modify Domain, and the domain is set to use ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com as its name servers in the co.cc settings. As a method of troubleshooting, I attempted to change the domain to use x10.mx, but that action failed with result "A system error occurred while processing this action. Error Code: EFB1C693"

Additionally, I am unable to log into cPanel. I already tried resetting my password but it still does not work. If it makes any difference, the Hosting page lists 0MB Used/0MB Free for both Disk Space and Bandwidth -- is this a symptom?

Thanks for looking into these issues.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have started the restore for your account, it should be available in a couple hours. You might need to update the password, as it is a known issue that passwords does not work properly after migrations.

I'll close this ticket, you can re-open it by clicking "Administrative" if the account is not back in working order in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.