Site review

tittat

Reaction score
i love your design.And your articles are really interesting to read.
i think you may consider widening your logo/header a little more.
I tried posting a comment at your articles, but it doesn't seems to be appear.
Good Luck :)

vol7ron

Reaction score
3 things:

» I like the content, or should I say your writing style. This is probably the most important thing about your web page, so good job!
» looks like a WordPress or Joomla site - something i'm not particularly fond of (don't like commercial design implementations)
» the design itself has huge styling layout errors in IE6/FF3

freenetter

Reaction score
1) Gray and white doesn't always make a bad site - cute rhyme, but clever message - sometimes it's fine to use white and shades of gray in a simple, clean site. You have used this colour scheme very effectively by having a very very light shade of grey (Or maybe it's actually white) as the background behind text, making it easy to read and pleasant on the eyes. Using a slightly darker shade of grey for the right sidebar was a wise choice too.

2) I love the smooth, swish and slick navigation bars, how they all fade in and out like that - but perhaps consider changing the colour of the menu items to a pastel shade of blue or green, just to add a little bit of colour?

3) For internet users in countries that have a download limit, like me :(, I think your site should be set to only display 7 posts on the homepage.

Overall a great effort and a simple, yet clean and pleasant website.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments. I'll make sure to rep you all :)

yo12334

Reaction score
A little to simple for me it doesn't even look like a game blog/website, very good reviews must of took you a long time. i really like the menus, how they appear.