Site Screenshot

n4tec

Reaction score
I am currently work on my site... So here is the img of how it will look any time when i upload the full site...

My first site was fully framed... It is design using CSS, xhtml, some javascript and i am currently intergrating it with some php...

So what do you think?

thank in advance...

Attachments

• mysite.JPG
    mysite.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 84

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, just need to get that right column aligned right ;)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Looks good. DO what Tyler told you and also are you still going to use wordpress?

n4tec

Reaction score
@ Tyler: thanx for the info... Looking try what you have said..

@ MicrotechXP: i am not going to use it for Word Press but i will get some code from my blog template...

*4*

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I made the mistake of designing a site and wanting to use WordPress. :-/ All I can say is, I'm still working on fixing all the bugs it has when I converted it to a WordPress theme. :-(

n4tec

Reaction score
I just want to get some few bits of code i added to my blog and try to see whether it will work via my site...

*4*

n4tec

Reaction score
just modified what do you think now....

Attachments

• modsite.JPG
    modsite.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 55

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
That looks pretty good. I got this thing about sites looking clean and not to messy or jumbled together. Yours is very clean and professional looking. Very nice. Maybe a bit more color but thats just my opinion.

n4tec

Reaction score
thanx for the quick responce what colour should i use? I need a light colour...

It took me 2 - 4 hours modifying and debuging using IE and mozilla... So all IE and Mozilla fans my site is ok except a tiny bug in Mozilla which is not that relevant... I have the data but i am finalising the whole layout...

*4*

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Oh I dont know, maybe a light blue or something with that shade in it ? Just for the background, you dont need to change it it looks great but I was thinking that white is a real boring color thats all.

n4tec

Reaction score
what about that?

Attachments

• modsite.JPG
    modsite.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 33

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I think the lined background is a good idea if you keep it subtle. i.e. make the lines very thin and very light colored.

I think the thing that will make the biggest difference will be a logo/banner. The top left is kinda bare, and it's detracting from the overall asthetic. When you get a logo, it'll add a lot to the site.

But keep up the great work. I know what a tedious process developing a site can be.

n4tec

Reaction score
thanx for the reponses all... I will work on what you have said and then work on the side bar...

*4*

Maurice

Reaction score
I think it would be better if you made those lines, "writing lines".
So you can see the text right on it and make them thin.

n4tec

Reaction score
I have been working on my site and i did some few modifications and i made anew site.. the one with the blue menu is the old site but i changed the bkground and the orange site is new... what do you think of the layouts and bckgrounds..

thanx in advance

Attachments

• site1.JPG
    site1.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 22
  • site2.JPG
    site2.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 22

golz

Reaction score
Hmm... isn't that stuff from Datums? Whatever. I like how you've set spaces for the menu, content, etc. You said you were integrating php, and if later on you choose to make your site skinnable that will make things a lot easier. Good job! :eek:riginal: