Site shows assuspended when submitting updates to wordpress post, even when Housting

Status
Not open for further replies.

archprime

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi - whenever attempting to edit or access my word press blog I am sent to the X10 hosting "Account Suspended" error web page - but following the link therein to my X10 hosting account panel, I see the account is currently NOT showing as suspended there, even when I clear my cache & log in to account panel again. Issue applies using both Fire Fox & Internet Explorer browsers

I still have FTP access and another website hosted under the same account is still working & updating fine - apart from an "Articles" page in it that has an embedded version of my blog.

Account had recently been suspended and unsuspended multiple times over a few hours for apparently excessive resource use (presumably due to a word press plug-in, though unclear which of them could possibly generate a huge resource use issue )

I have no way to remove any offending plugins to test which if any are the cause of the problem - because this particular website is effectively suspended, even if the hosting account panel doesn't know it.

Why would one of my sites only behave as if suspended? How can I regain control of that site?

Any help most appreciated!

thanks
Paul

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Site shows assuspended when submitting updates to wordpress post, even when Hous

Only one of your domains shows up as suspended. I'm not sure why that is. Since you're showing up as completely unsuspended, I'll have to request a staff member assist you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.