Site Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainsights

Reaction score
domain: animeinsights.x10hosting.com

Even though the site is unsuspended through the hosting panel, when I go to the actual domain it redirects to the page that says that the site is suspended.

Also, I'm not able to logon to the cPanel. I'm not sure if something with the credentials got changed or anything. If you can reset that I can change the password again.

Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Check your public_html directory; delete .htaccess, and rename .htaccess.suspend to .htaccess.

That should fix the redirect.

Edit: Hmm, just reread, scratch this idea until you can get into cpanel >_<

Not quite sure what to do about the cpanel issue honestly; something's definitely not right there but I'm not sure what.

Last edited:

ainsights

Reaction score
I tried using the FTP client to access the files as well since I had the old credentials saved (I have not changed my credentials since) and it's giving me the error that "Login authentication failed". It seems like something with the cPanel got reset at some point and now I can't connect to change anything. I can't even go in to back the files if I don't have access to them.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, escalating up - got more information today that there's actually more than just the .htaccess thing, including that the .htaccess files get their ownership changed which prevents you from fixing it. Apologies that I just found this out or I'dve escalated way sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.