site suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It might have something to do with the fact that Wordpress is a resource hog all by itself, but a vanilla install still usually stays under the limits (if only just under). If you are using plugins, well, many of them are badly behaved. Some of them, particularly those that are designed to make the site faster, do so by deliberately using more memory and CPU to avoid disk reads, and that can put you over the limit every time somebody visits (it's worse on sites that have fewer visitors because the cache needs to be rebuilt). And some themes are badly written too; even well-written themes can blow the limit if they try to do too much, though, so you have to be somewhat more modest in your site's requirements than you would be if you were running on your own private server.

menjinrui27

Reaction score
My Unsuspension request was pending a whole day. Can you unsuspension my site, and I will edit my site to make sure the high system resource usage not happen again. Thank you! My host account is jrmen.

Hosting Unsuspension submitted September 16 at 1:33 am
jwW6dgLaLn0G
action status
Pending information
Unsuspension of your hosting account.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your site.

What plugins are you running with WordPress?

menjinrui27

Reaction score
Plugins running in My wordpress:Akismet,All in One SEO Pack,BuddyPress Group Email Subscription,Configure SMTP,Flash Clock Widget,MobilePress,WordPress.com Stats,Pagebar2, WP-Cumulus,WP-PostViews.
I don't know which are using more memory and CPU, can you tell me which plugins must be closed. Thank you!
I have closed some:Google XML Sitemaps , WP-PostViews Plus, WP Super Cache

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.