Site Tutorial Forum

engel

Reaction score
I know we already have a 'Tutorials' forum, but that seems like it's more for making stuff. Why don't we make a forum where people can post tutorials on how to do things with your site, so the same questions are not repeated? For example, there could be a FTP tutorial, Domain tutorial, and setting up a forum tutorial.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I think the tutorials section was originally meant for this kind of tutorials. All you have to do is create such tutorials and ask the site staff to make a sticky, so that people can look at it whenever they want.

Jesse

Reaction score
I know we already have a 'Tutorials' forum, but that seems like it's more for making stuff. Why don't we make a forum where people can post tutorials on how to do things with your site, so the same questions are not repeated? For example, there could be a FTP tutorial, Domain tutorial, and setting up a forum tutorial.

Probably, you mean like Question & Answer Knowledged Based? You can try requesting it to some x10hosting staff's. If you give a good reason, maybe they will approve it. If you find this tip helpful click on the blue tick for my reputation