Sitebuilder or doing it yourself

digita13

Reaction score
So basically, to sum things up, if I wanted to create a user account website, which I would need to inlcude PHP and MySql ect, this means that I cannot just paste my code in Reptile SiteBuilder. In addition, I cannot make adjustments to where I want place my navigation, nor change the header background of a template. Am I correct on this?

redbud

Reaction score
Using Sitebuilder or RVsitebuilder lets you build a website without knowing HTML code. You select a template and modify it. You paste your content into the website formed using the template. You can change the template including the header background with a little effort. You should be able to change the navigation location but it will depend upon the template selected.

Tom Mitchell

Reaction score
To start with you can use the site builder - I remember using a program called 90 seconds website builder as well - drifting away from the site builder offered by host. Nowadays, you have Coffeecup and other software to help, free trial as well. Once you learn Html, and know how to manipulate it, then start without a site builder - for example start using Dreamweaver or even Frontpage.