imaginethis

Reaction score
Warning!
Username or Password incorrect.

New account

Cossacks Server
ethereal-imagery.co.cc
username = skypilot

Tried changing the password , recycled router, flushed dns, tried IE instead of Firefox, cleared caches all with no success.

Read all over the forums, seems it was a problem for some with no solution to be found or posted that I could find.

Also came across some information about using fantastico instead but it is not in my cpanel.

Do I need to get my account closed and then restart anew to get a working cPanel or am I missing something so obvious that I can't see it?

Thanks in advance for any input.

J

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 has switched over to softalicious from fantastico, you should use that instead.

Last edited:

imaginethis

Reaction score
Thanks, just trying to make things difficult I guess.:cool: Is there a preferred or powerful/popular cms/portal that anyone could recommend of the options. Heard of Joomla, PHP-Nuke, Xoops and Drupal but am not familiar with any of them. I do have DW cs4 but that is a little over my head right now and I just want to get something up and running. Sounds like another thread topic to look for.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
For SiteReptile, you must use your FTP settings.

Your FTP server is either ftp.ethereal-imagery.co.cc , ethereal-imagery.co.cc or cossacks.x1hosting.com
Your username is skypilot@ethereal-imagery.co.cc
Your password is your cPanel password.

- xav0989

imaginethis

Reaction score
Thanks for the rapid responses, been messing with this for 2 days. I just tried all combinations that you listed above, a few of which I already tried before without success.

I am going to try and clear my cache and do reboot of my router and pc again to see if that helps clear things up a little later.

When the sitebuilder opens it has just my username without the @E-I.co.cc already in the dialogue box along with my password fwiw.

Also, when I first signed up and opened the sitereptile I was unclearon what password and username to use so I ran it as a demo the first time to check it out. Do not know if that has anything to do with it but I thought I would put it out there.

Thanks for the effort.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
how do we get to fantastico? I only softalicious in my cpanel?

x10hosting has stopped using Fantasico and started using Softalicious. I believe the above post may be speaking of a prior installation.

imaginethis

Reaction score
Yes I was referring to some other post I came across about fantastico being available, but apparently it no longer is... thought I was missing it too in my cPanel.

Edit:
I just checked the sitebuilder again and suddenly joy! It is working!

Thanks

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes I was referring to some other post I came across about fantastico being available, but apparently it no longer is... thought I was missing it too in my cPanel.

Edit:
I just checked the sitebuilder again and suddenly joy! It is working!

Thanks

Hi imaginethis,

Now that everything is working, I am going to close this support thread to mark it as resolved. If you need more help or have any additional questions, feel free to create a new support ticket.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.