Slow response time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number7

Reaction score
Getting into my new site is painfully slow. It took nearly 12 minutes to get in this morning.
This is worse than when i used x10 last year, and things were pretty bad then.

:dunno:

EDIT: this is the chopin server

Last edited:

lh3vs3

Reaction score
me too, its really slow, I am on the chopin server, and it is really really slow

m0j0r1s1ng

Reaction score
Chopin is very sick right now... for the last 24 hours or so it's been slow as heck.

I hope they can work this out soon

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin seems to be especially buggy lately, but the staff are working on it. Stoli was quite bad a week ago, probably just as bad as Chopin now, but it has gotten to about 90% uptime, I'd estimate.

mike-sgl

Reaction score
I have just started on cossacks server and i am getting timeouts really frequent & super slow load times,
Hope they fix it eventually or I can change plan or something to speed it up cause this isn't going to be anywhere near ideal,
I am currently Free with no ads & I would swap up to the x10 ads displayed but cant.
guessing its probably under maintenance along with the php upgrade system.

I am only just starting out so its all good at this time but hope it all is fixed later on when my site needs to shine. :naughty:

Reaction score
If you want an ad-enhanced account then you need to put the code on your website mike, then contact official support who will review that it meets requirements and upgrade your account. I'm not sure what effect this has on whether you change servers or not or if it just changes your account and keeps you on the same server.

I've just upgraded my hosting account to paid hosting - SUPER quick :D.

mike-sgl

Reaction score
If you want an ad-enhanced account then you need to put the code on your website mike, then contact official support who will review that it meets requirements and upgrade your account. I'm not sure what effect this has on whether you change servers or not or if it just changes your account and keeps you on the same server.

I've just upgraded my hosting account to paid hosting - SUPER quick :D.

Oh yeh sweet thanks, just used to when i was with x10 before u had to click with ads then put the ad code in withing a certain time.

and yeh thats what i think, it just up,s the amount of bandwidth and space and probbly keeps u all the same.

just this min my site is dead :eek4: my sites adress is giving me a plain white page :-( yet the service cheak is all ok & so is my co.cc domain ???

hope its just a temp server error, It happend as i changed php-nuke theme :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Reaction score
What service check are you looking at?

Most of the ones that were made are NOT accurate. I think TechAsh's is ok, to a point but still not 100% accurate.

Try changing themes, if it's loading a blank white page then I imagine it's actually because of the theme. You can change themes manually by logging into your cpanel > phpmyadmin then find the settings table and manually put the name of a theme that you have uploaded into the box.

mike-sgl

Reaction score
Yeh it was the theme thanks for the reply,
I only just checked the post here,
the theme i changed to was in a few too Manny folders "silly me i never checked first" any way i just changed a working themes name to the current set theme :)
that got me out of trouble .

But hey thanks for the tip there that will surly come in handy cause I am very new to all this.

Thank you & I will give you a few credits for your effort there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.