Slow Site Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

theteamk

Reaction score
My site androguider.com is taking a lot of time to load up. And, lately I have been getting "Resource Limit Exceeded" errors too many times. The count of that has crossed 1000 now. My WP blog only gets about 150 hits a day at an average. Even when the site loads up, it takes about 30 seconds just to load up. I get backend fetch failed errors many times too, even when there are zero visitors on my site.

x10_prob_1.png

Add on to that, when there are no visitors on the site, then also the site takes about half a minute to load up.

A few weeks back I was not facing this issue at all. The site loaded up fairly quickly too. Just before my WP blog, which was started in May this year, I had an SMF site: "The Team K Developers". That site used to get about 2000 views per day and there was not even a time when I would complain about the servers. But lately this issue seems to have become more and more prevalent. I do use caching and lately I have been testing Cloudflare with other caching plugins such as W3 Total Cache. But still I cannot get that loading time to improve. I am a web developer myself, I have also tried doing changes to the CSS, minify JS, HTML & CSS too. Since the last week I have tried multiple light weight themes too just to try and get an improvement in site performance, but that is not happening at all. I regret to say this but the quality of x10hosting servers seems to have degraded. Please correct me if I am wrong, but being a web developer and having used x10hosting for more than two years now, it feels very disappointing. I plan to upgrade to premium too, but these things just don't help.

That's why I want to know, is it just me or are others facing the same issue?

jensen

Reaction score
Did you add many plug-ins?
Am also using wordpress, no problems so far.
Not using cloud flare, just plain vanilla hosting on x10

Status
Not open for further replies.