slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnaylor

Reaction score
im on server absolut and my site is so damn slow. im running drupal on it with a very small database right now and it takes 30+ sec for one page to load. i hjave drupal on other servers and its very fast. any ideas?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It take the server to run fast after a while, if you just created it. It did that for the first week for me, but then was fast! Really fast! but then again I am on Stoli.

bnaylor

Reaction score
ya ive had my account for over a week. its been up and down. the first little while im on its fine then it starts to slow down for an hour. then it goes fast again. and it just repeats

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
ya ive had my account for over a week. its been up and down. the first little while im on its fine then it starts to slow down for an hour. then it goes fast again. and it just repeats

Yeah that is how it was for me at first as well. It has been about 2 weeks (guessing) and its perfectly fine with speed for me.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I am watching this now, the load looks fine so I will keep an eye on it and if I see anything I will investigate.

I am just going to go ahead and close this, if you need anything else please re-open this.

Status
Not open for further replies.