Slowness of the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixdiigames

Reaction score
Sometimes my home pages may be slow or do not get to the pages at all. Sometimes the home pages are quick. I do not know what is a fault, so correct the problem! If there is help from this, then I sent with this message a picture in which my home page sees the state of the tracert command. The address of my home page is http://sixdiigames.exofire.net

tracertu.jpg

Last edited:

scc123

Reaction score
I had that same problem and sometimes the ping was averaging 522ms with a max of 620ms over 30 pings which is sucky so I moved host.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I went to your website several times in the last few minutes. The website loaded very quickly but all I saw was a directory listing which indicates that index.htm, index.html, or index.php have not been uploaded to the site.

It has been my observation that when my own websites load slowly, other websites, (completely unrelated to x10 in any way), are usually loading very slowly as well. This tells me that the (temporary) problem is with either my own ISP or some problem with the Internet path between my computer and the particular server I am trying to reach. X10, (like all hosting services), has rare and usually very brief problems which cause your website to load slowly, but these types of problems are usually completely unrelated to X10 service.

Status
Not open for further replies.