Small Change to my Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artheido

Reaction score
Could the 'a' in my name be changed to a capital 'A'? I must've slipped when registering. This is so not good for my OCD >.<

tittat

Reaction score
******Thread Moved******
If you are lucky and an admin sees this thread he may correct it for you.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
Have you tried putting in a support ticket (there shold be a link to "Support" in the x10hosting menu to the right of this thread)? Community support is just that, the community answering questions and offering support. We can't actually change anything within the system itself.

Artheido

Reaction score
Have you tried putting in a support ticket (there shold be a link to "Support" in the x10hosting menu to the right of this thread)? Community support is just that, the community answering questions and offering support. We can't actually change anything within the system itself.

I'm pretty sure vB doesn't require direct access to the server just to change usernames on the forum. There's an Admin Control Panel that Admins can use to change things in the forum with ease. The support ticket system is more for problems with hosting I believe.

I'm just hoping an Admin reads this D:

zen-r

Reaction score
Why capitalize it anyway?

It's easier for other members to type your name if it's all lower-case. (do you notice how everyone else in this thread has all lower-case usernames?! :) )

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Could the 'a' in my name be changed to a capital 'A'? I must've slipped when registering. This is so not good for my OCD >.<

Requests like this are generally not honored. The only reason I've seen usernames changed before are for special instances (for example, a user had invalid characters in their username that prevented them from logging in).

Why capitalize it anyway?

It's easier for other members to type your name if it's all lower-case. (do you notice how everyone else in this thread has all lower-case usernames?! )

I guess he wants it to look professional - all the staff members have usernames that are short, easy to remember, and properly capitalized.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I guess he wants it to look professional - all the staff members have usernames that are short, easy to remember, and properly capitalized.

Lol.

Most of them, yes. But don't look at tittat's name in this very thread, or vigge_sWe's username either, for that matter.

I wouldn't worry about artheido becoming staff just yet, he only joined us last month! ;)

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I'm in a good mood, so I edited your username for you :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol.

Most of them, yes. But don't look at tittat's name in this very thread, or vigge_sWe's username either, for that matter.

I wouldn't worry about artheido becoming staff just yet, he only joined us last month! ;)

What about my name? :biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
What about my name? :biggrin:

It doesn't matter how your name is written. With a grinning avatar like that, it's hard to take you seriously! ;)

Question :

If Artheido misbehaves on the forums, & TechAsh decides to change his name back to artheido - would that make it Capital Punishment ?!! :eek:hnoes:

zapzack

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how your name is written. With a grinning avatar like that, it's hard to take you seriously! ;)

Question :

If Artheido misbehaves on the forums, & TechAsh decides to change his name back to artheido - would that make it Capital Punishment ?!! :eek:hnoes:

hahahahaha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.