SMF 1.0.5 WAS released on 20 June

n4tec

Reaction score
Simple Machines is happy to release a new update to Simple Machines Forum 1.0. This release addresses a security issue in the most recent version of SMF.

As this is a critical release, you can easily upgrade by one of the following ways:

* Use the package manager in your administration center - one click, and you're done.
* Download the update archive file, and upload all of the files from it.
* Download the modification file, attached to this message, and modify the files manually according to it.

This will most likely be the last release of the 1.0 line before we release SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public. We do nevertheless encourage you to upgrade to 1.0.5 immediately, even if you mean to update to 1.1 Beta 3 Public when it is available.

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SMF if you have not yet done so...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=39395.0

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thanks for the link this will help some people and me for my other clan forum...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I might try out smf just for fun, heard it was bad but have to try it out formyself thanks for link.

n4tec

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Thanks for the link this will help some people and me for my other clan forum...

No Problem!!!

I have also learnt PHP NUKE 7.7 is free. they have released 7.8 which is not free so please update your SMF, PHP NUKE, PHP sites from hence forth...

I will update members of x10 about new updates of some scripts...