[SMF integration Mod/Tutorial]

LHVWB

Reaction score
Hello, fellow x10 members.

I have created a SMF Mod which allows webmasters to integrate their Site with SMF more easily, and I though I'd share it with the community. :)

There are two parts to the Mod,
1. You put '.php' files into a 'file_includes' folder, all the '.php' files are then automatically turned into pages within the SMF forum which use the current theme.
2. You can create a fairly complecated set of menus for your site so that you can navigate around it.

The Mod can be found at the SMF site, and on my website along with the tutorial and detailed instrutions on how you use it.

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
:)

LHVWB

Reaction score
Looks like but I am apprehending security loopholes despite putting the code as suggested by you.

Also http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1146 gives error.

However the concept is really good.

Thank you very much for making me aware of that error. I had tested the mod on multiple different different clean copies of SMF, but then I must have made a last minute change which mucked it up.

The Files on both of the sites have been updated and tested on a clean copy of SMF, so they definitely work now. I am interested as to what the 'security loopholes' are that you mentioned, because I can change my code to make it better. :)

I have also added a section about language support with the Mod at the tutorial website.

Last edited: