SMF Problems

HabboHaze

Reaction score
Hello,

My database was just down for a bit and when it came around, my SMF was messed. I uploaded it onto my x10hosting instead of using an exofire.net. This is what it said:

Warning: require_once(/backups/home/habbohaz/public_html/forum/Sources/TPortal.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /backups/home/habbohaz/public_html/forum/index.php on line 53

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/backups/home/habbohaz/public_html/forum/Sources/TPortal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /backups/home/habbohaz/public_html/forum/index.php on line 53

TPortal.php is a file that never existed. I checked through the folders online and I checked the ones I downloaded on simplemachines.org that were on my computer.

Any suggestions?

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
You are using a Tiny portal version of a theme, or something requiring TinyPortal has messed up.
In index.php remove the line with tportal.php in it (The whole line), making sure the previous line ended with a comma.