SMTP server issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpo_ca

Reaction score
Hi!

I recently discover that i can't send mails again, i thought that this problem was resolved :(

could someone help me again?
i'm in "level" server

Thank you!

Kind regards

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
in my account on server [ Level ] I can send Emails with PHP mail() function - to a Email address in my account but can not send to any Email address outside of my account
no errors - they get put into the bit bucket

with free-hosting only two things are for sure with Email service - if it is up it will go down - and if it is down it will be back up - for how long that is the question

sicelx10

Reaction score
in my account on server [ Level ] I can send Emails with PHP mail() function - to a Email address in my account but can not send to any Email address outside of my account
no errors - they get put into the bit bucket

with free-hosting only two things are for sure with Email service - if it is up it will go down - and if it is down it will be back up - for how long that is the question
Im having issues with SMTP too, i cant send mails anymore, my register form was working perfeclty since last week, but now isnt working again .-.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Im having issues with SMTP too, i cant send mails anymore, my register form was working perfeclty since last week, but now isnt working again .-.

in you other post - you said that your account was on server [ Vox ] - a test PHP script worked for me on that server - this thread is about my server [ Level ]

Last edited:

sicelx10

Reaction score
in you other post - you said that your account was on server [ Vox ] - a test PHP script worked for me on that server - this thread is about server [ Level ]
Yeah im in vox server, i cant send mails to gmail or outlook :/

Status
Not open for further replies.