social networking script

delon

Banned
Reaction score
which is the best social networking script available online ( paid and free )

delon

Banned
Reaction score
ya it is good but the problem is that it does not have free good templates nor is easy to customize.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
ya it is good but the problem is that it does not have free good templates nor is easy to customize.

I've found a lot of free templates for it and its quite easy to customize. And if you need help, their support team is pretty quick to respond and very helpful.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I've found a lot of free templates for it and its quite easy to customize. And if you need help, their support team is pretty quick to respond and very helpful.

so where have you found free templates

istar

Reaction score
How to use joomla for Social Networking...can somebody explain..

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Code your own. Once you've got a login system that's stable, it's really easy to add things to it. PHP would be the best language to code it in in my opinion, it's stable and very extendible. You can write your own functions to save you having to keep typing the same code out all the time.

-Luke.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Code your own. Once you've got a login system that's stable, it's really easy to add things to it. PHP would be the best language to code it in in my opinion, it's stable and very extendible. You can write your own functions to save you having to keep typing the same code out all the time.

-Luke.

I agree, I am creating a login/register system now and I am finding it extremly hard! I am thinking of releasing a .zip with the codes for it. All I would ask is that you include one piece of code that would display a text link advert. I think that is pretty fair? But im still creating at the momment, I have the register form done and working just have to match the login system to it.