Softaculous problem

Discussion in 'Scripts, 3rd Party Apps, and Programming' started by rezzzon, Mar 31, 2010.

1. rezzzon

rezzzon New Member

In my cpanel not loaded Softaculous.
    Error text:

Site error: the file /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

help pls
  2. healing4thebody

healing4thebody New Member

I too am having this problem. A couple of days ago, both fantastico and softaculous were working in my cpanel. Now neither link works. From reading other posts I understand that fantastico is no longer being provided, but plugins can be installed with softaculous. When I tried to click on the softaculous link I got the following message . . .

Site error: the file /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator. which is the same message rezzon received. If you could give both of us an idea when this link will be fixed we would be most grateful.
  3. techairlines

techairlines x10 Flyer Community Support

The new servers are not done with all configuration yet and probably don't have the ionCube PHP Loader installed yet. Please be patient and wait until the servers are all done with upgrades.

Meanwhile, you can always try installing the script/app manually.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  4. carl6969

carl6969 Community Support Team Community Support

I still have Fantastico on Lotus.
  5. healing4thebody

healing4thebody New Member

Thank you techairlines. How far along is the updating of the servers. Are we talking days or a week or more. I am not sure I can install word press manually, so I was going to use softaculous. But if the wait is too long, I might try to pull up a tutorial somewhere and try a manual install. Thanks again for the info.
  6. veerus205024

veerus205024 New Member

I too have this problem. please help me.....
    thanks in advance..
  7. sgtz47

sgtz47 New Member

Still having the same problem.

Any advise on this ?