Softaculous problem

rezzzon

Reaction score
In my cpanel not loaded Softaculous.
Error text:

Site error: the file /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

help pls

healing4thebody

Reaction score
I too am having this problem. A couple of days ago, both fantastico and softaculous were working in my cpanel. Now neither link works. From reading other posts I understand that fantastico is no longer being provided, but plugins can be installed with softaculous. When I tried to click on the softaculous link I got the following message . . .

Site error: the file /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator. which is the same message rezzon received. If you could give both of us an idea when this link will be fixed we would be most grateful.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The new servers are not done with all configuration yet and probably don't have the ionCube PHP Loader installed yet. Please be patient and wait until the servers are all done with upgrades.

Meanwhile, you can always try installing the script/app manually.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
From reading other posts I understand that fantastico is no longer being provided,
I still have Fantastico on Lotus.

healing4thebody

Reaction score
Thank you techairlines. How far along is the updating of the servers. Are we talking days or a week or more. I am not sure I can install word press manually, so I was going to use softaculous. But if the wait is too long, I might try to pull up a tutorial somewhere and try a manual install. Thanks again for the info.