Sohail's Link Exchange

Sohail

Reaction score
Hi, if you visit my site - http://sohailtech.com/ and look around as I have a forum and a tutorial site connected to it - it can be accessed with the navigation at the top. I would be grateful if you could register on my forums too. Post your link here if you want and i'll promise to visit your site and have a look around in return.

Thanks.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
If you have a banner sign up on my A-Z site, I currently don't have a banner but a text link is fine.

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks, if you have a link too, just post it here, i would be happy to visit it...

bigjoe4

Reaction score
sohail your site is cool, but I find the noise on the button mouseovers annoying

dirtracer36

Reaction score
@Sohail Why has my username and posts been deleted? I just went to your site to talk and make a couple more posts and it says "You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again." And my posts are gone.
Let me know why.
Tom

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah I have had a major error with the forums lately and I had to run a backup from around 6 days ago... I am really sorry. If you wish you can maker your account and posts again...

dirtracer36

Reaction score
Hate when that happens, I didn't think it was on purpose, hope you didn't lose any thing important.

A few months ago I had been hacked on my paid hosting and they deleted the tables on 3 dbases, put up their "tag" in place of my index page and sent spam to quite a few blogs and forums.

Now I do back ups a little more often. On the way to bed, I will sign up again tomorrow.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad you understand. :biggrin:
We will backup the database daily to prevent this in the future.
(If you are wondering, I am a mod over at STech ;) )

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks, i am soon going to start daily backups on a remote server now... Full backups, files, and database. This shouldn't ever happen again in the future.Well, everything seems to be working fine now anyway :).

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
hi sohail i visited your site just now.
already registered there with the username subeeshr

that sound is cool but annoying atleast for me.Can i disable it.

my site www.tmondo.com

dcoates

Reaction score
check my site I would like to link exchange with you if you are happy to do the same with my site

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
I just went on to your site, i believe i have been on it before - it looks great anyway!