some coding required.. will pay upto 1300 credits

delon

Banned
Reaction score
i want to get a PHP form baked for my site for signup of Delon Mail, Online Office Scheduler and My Delon on my site www.delon.in

I am using Google Apps suite for these apps, so i want form which synchronizes with my Google Apps database and my mySQL databse.

What I want :
  • A Simple form which asks the user to input their first name, last name, desired username ( with a check avaible button, which on click checks my mySQL databse ), desired password, retype password ( with desired and retyped password are compared ) and a CAPTCHA.
  • The data is to be entered into my mySQL database ( after validation ) and should be also be synchronized with my Google Apps database.
  • And the form is emailed to my email account.
For information on Google Apps Provisioning API : http://code.google.com/apis/apps/gda...reference.html

Ill pay you around upto 1300 credits for that work, not a big thing for exprienced programmers in PHP.

Please if anyone can do it, i seriously need it.

VPmase

Reaction score
I can make the form for you, with everything you ask for, but I don't understand the Google Apps thing, I'll leave that to you. I'll do the email also, but not the Google Apps.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
why everybody is having problem in Google Apps Provisioning API.

delon

Banned
Reaction score

neverlate2day

Reaction score
I have the same requirements as you delon
So if u get it it can u share it with me for 200 credits
(fellow indian, please help)

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I have the same requirements as you delon
So if u get it it can u share it with me for 200 credits
(fellow indian, please help)

ill surely help you, if someone helps me. but thatz wrong ill get the work in 1000 credits and you pay only 200 credits.
i have got the from built, but i have learned from a friend on how to synchronize between my mySQL database and the Google Apps database.

lordskid

Reaction score
This stuff is quite difficult. There are requirements e.g. you must be using either the paid version or the education/US registered Non-profit Org version.

If so you can always ask the google community for some rough ideas.
I believe the provisioning API is based on the Zend Engine.

If you want to venture with me I am trying to use PHP cURL to achieve that. but so far no good.

Hope you get answers soon.

gamerdude

Reaction score
I'll make it but I can't guarantee the Google Apps compatibility. I can easily program the frontend and backend for your MySQL based sign-up system though. Also, the email should be rather easy. Do you want the data sent as an attachment to an e-mail or do you want it sent as the body of the email?

Last edited: