Some phpBB2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeRowan

Reaction score
Ok i just moved from IPB to phpBB2 and I want to know if theres way or a mod i can get to make this stuff work in phpbb2:

1. Show images in a poll. Like in a graphics battle topic instead of making the poll choices words.. put an image in like you can do in IPB.

2. When you get a new post, like this screen here:
post3rt.jpg

Can you get something like a mod to make it so that when someone makes a new post instead of just saying the members name that posted in it, it shows you the topic it was posted in also

3. Making a banner. Like i have a banner made but when i upload it its like the banner is small and at the left then the FAQ, Members, Register etc buttons are to the right. How can i make it so that the banner is at the top and the Register etc buttons are under it so its like:
---------------------------------------------
BANNER
button/button/button/button etc etc

Thanks and i hope you answer these asap :)

-Rowan-

Last edited:

Shahzad

Reaction score
WeeRowan said:
Ok i just moved from IPB to phpBB2 and I want to know if theres way or a mod i can get to make this stuff work in phpbb2:

1. Show images in a poll. Like in a graphics battle topic instead of making the poll choices words.. put an image in like you can do in IPB.

2. When you get a new post, like this screen here:
post3rt.jpg

Can you get something like a mod to make it so that when someone makes a new post instead of just saying the members name that posted in it, it shows you the topic it was posted in also

3. Making a banner. Like i have a banner made but when i upload it its like the banner is small and at the left then the FAQ, Members, Register etc buttons are to the right. How can i make it so that the banner is at the top and the Register etc buttons are under it so its like:
BANNER
button/button/button/button etc etc

Thanks and i hope you answer these asap :)

-Rowan-

I know its too late, but if you still need I suggest you to visit this site, it has almost evrything you need. I am also using phpBB2 and downloaded many mods from here. http://www.phpbbhacks.com/allhacks.php

Status
Not open for further replies.