Some problem with ImageMagick (i think at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psoewish

Reaction score
Hello =)

I currently have an installation up of DragonFly CMS & am trying to get my Coppermine installation right. Everything seems to be set up like it should but whenever people try to upload an image (me included, so not just regular users), it spits out an error being unable to upload the image. Then the debug says something about which file & line etc.so I went to check and the problem seems to be with the making of thumbs. (gonna paste code snippet in end of post)

Now i've been searching through the forums a bit and found out that ImageMagick IS installed on the server so I have actually no idea what's wrong here ...

The file itself is just standard and I haven't changed anything to it, and I have set up the path to ImageMagick in my configuration allready (/usr/bin)

Here's the code, if it would be any help at all:
Code:
// Create thumbnail and intermediate image and add the image into the DB
        if (!add_picture($album, $dest_dir, basename($uploaded_pic), $title, $caption, $keywords, $user1, $user2, $user3, $user4, $category, $watermark, $tmpfile)) {
            unlink($uploaded_pic);
            unlink($tmpfile);
            cpg_die(_CRITICAL_ERROR, sprintf(ERR_INSERT_PIC, $uploaded_pic) . '<br /><br />' . $ERROR, __FILE__, __LINE__, true);
        }

And the debug says he's stuck at this line:
Code:
cpg_die(_CRITICAL_ERROR, sprintf(ERR_INSERT_PIC, $uploaded_pic) . '<br /><br />' . $ERROR, __FILE__, __LINE__, true);

Any help with this?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure as these errors aren't common. I would suggest checking with the script creator and see if they can let you the specific problem so we can look into it.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.