some questiona about my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Two questions,
1. I just switched my account to CPannel X3 from X10Hosting Basic temporarily and see that I only have 512 mb of total storage. Why is this? I thought I was supposed to have 1 gb of which I was supposed to be using half to get the cap lifted?
2. Emails come to my Gmail account fine from my site, but I can't get anything from my site on my Comcast account. Should I contact Comcast about this?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
As for item #1, yes I was aware of that, but I thought the limit was 1 gb so why do I only have half of that? As for #2 I'll do that tomorrow.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
As for item #1, yes I was aware of that, but I thought the limit was 1 gb so why do I only have half of that?

Some accounts have been showing 512 again (I see by post in here) - the upside for you is - you need half of 512 - not half of 1024 to get a upgrade

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hmm interesting. Also, good news for Comcast email customers, the spam filter Comcast uses was marking my emails as spam, and apparently the way my account was set up it was discarding spam automatically. It's now unmarked as spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.