Something incredible has arrived!

rieda

Reaction score
Hello Something incredible has arrived! I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny! me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet. Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 22000 shares in the venture and I am going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it. If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website. http://dwarfurl.com/eb629

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
looks interesting, but likely a scam. I don't think an enterprise that really thinks that they'll be worth a whole ton in the near future would be giving out shares for free. Do you?

rieda

Reaction score
At This Point No Info Has been asked and I do here what u saying but we have nothing to lose
No Payment has been asked and they say they never will.
If that happens then simply cancel your account :)
dwarfurl is an url shortener I have been using for ages but if its a problem then the direct referal link is: www.me2everyone.com/75573