Something to Consider

Reaction score
I love x10 hosting because they gives free hosting.........
stmp,mysql...............
this is really a good host........
But terms are very hard..........................

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
But terms are very hard..........................

I've followed them since 6-30-2005 except for when I intentionally uploaded a script to verify the filter I just added to the malware scanners was functional. I even follow Premium's TOS too. It can't be -that- hard.

ilovewhu86

Reaction score
In regards to the notification system, they already have an announcements section at the top of the forum, that people don't seem to look at. http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/

I can assure you that was the first place I looked each time my own issue began (the issue happened on more than 1 day and each time was eventually fixed). I continued to check that regularly but there was never an announcement made. Regardless of that an announcement in the Community Support Free Hosting would be beneficial.

As a complete aside I just had a good laugh having received an email about my ticket (which I now know shouldn't have been escalated) which had a status of On Hold. The email said "We are changing the status of this ticket to 'Closed' as we have not received a response from you in 24 hours".

That seems to imply that unless we keep pestering you every day then escalated tickets get closed? Once something is escalated shouldn't we just let you get on with it and wait to hear back from you?