Something wrong with my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqvarious

Reaction score
For last week or so , there has been problem with my site. sql database is no where to be found. and therefore all the products and images and everythign else related is not working. I Know there has been some upgrade issues with x10hosting. therefore i tranfsered all my web site file to new hosting server but i dont know what to do about my SQL data base? in cpanel my sql database is no where to be found.

can any please give me any info on the x10hosting upgrade progress? when will that happen ?
my server= stoli
user name= moon56

please help...there is lots of blood and sweat in my site.

I just checked the status.x10hosting.com, there was a post on 19 March saying the stoli will be back in few hours, but is 21 march stoli is still not back...

FRIDAY, MARCH 19
New MySQL Update1 day ago
Absolut, Boru, Lotus, Chopin, and Starka should all be restored and running properly. Stoli and Cossacks are currently restoring and will be back in a few hours.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There are no estimates on how long it's going to take. Just keep an eye on the status server page or status server posts inside your account panel. Staff usually posts when it's completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.