something wrong with my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcoates

Reaction score
I try to access my site http://stillphotomemory.x10hosting.com and I get 404 errors and says domain available. I can't log into cpanel and when I check my account everything is normal on the account page unsuspended. can someone look in to this for me

stillphotomemory

user id dcoates

Thanks Doug

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
i can see the site :S (is black whit pink links)
try to access again...

grettings
salu2

dcoates

Reaction score
that's not what I get. just tried it again just getting

domain name available sign up for an account at x10hosting.com

and it won't let me log into cpanel either

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
dont worry your website exist ^^, please clean you cache and try to access again, because if your account was suspenden your cache save the "Suspended Page"

PD: see the screen and tellme, if is your website?

grettings
salu2

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
ok, i'll wait your reply ^^

grettings
salu2

dcoates

Reaction score
I cleared cache with ff and even IE and both still give me the same thing

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
try to do a flush in your pc:
1- Open the Start Menu
2- Select Run...
3- write "cmd" whitout ""
4- write "ipconfig /flushdns" whitout ""

if dont work I suggest to you that clean your cache and do flush again and then restart your pc, that can resolve the problem because is in your pc not in x10 ^^

gretting
salu2

dcoates

Reaction score
this is new when I log into my x10hosting account where it gives you your account status i get this
Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: filesize() [<a href='funct</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : attributes construct error in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: <b>Warning</b>: filesize() [<a href='funct</serverLoad> in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: ^ in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 8: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 8 in /home/corey/public_html/includes/classes/jmRemoteAPI.class.php on line 164

I
Edit:
ok restart worked thanks for all the help

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
ok so, try to access in x10hosting account again and tellme if appear the same error

grettings
salu2

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
The AMP error is an error on our end, and it doesn't affect your account at all, so don't worry about it. We're working to fix it.

I'll go ahead and close the thread as your account works now, feel free to re-open it if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.