Sonic CD

caskidmore94

Reaction score
Has anyone played this game? It is a really good Sonic the Hedgehog game. I just played through it twice.

Nice, they are integrating advertisements to check whether a user is human and not a spam bot.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL. Sonic the Hedgehog ad on a Sonic CD thread. How did that happen?

Anyway, I used to play this game. Never beat it.. The bonus levels always frustrated me XD

elegant_elegy74

Reaction score
I've played it through once. It's a good game, one of the last good Sonic titles in my opinion. My favorite though would have to be Sonic 3 and Knuckles though.:)

smithee

Reaction score
Is that the one where Sonic can travel to the past or the future within the levels?

dtm808

Reaction score
Ya I heard that was one of the best sonic games although I never played it I don't have a sega cd

redterror_11735

Reaction score
I loved that game. Sonic CD was the first game I actually owned, though I had the PC version. I managed to dig it up a few months ago, but sadly Windows Vista and 7 don't support it because the newer Windows doesn't like 98 D:
I guess I have to go out and get the other format then...

Though it had my favourite intro video of all the sonic games, though unfortunately not my favourite boss (Sonic Adventure DX wins that)

saadkh

Reaction score
I've been getting hyped about Sonic games too recently. Hopefully a level or two from Sonic CD will make into Generations. :D