Source SDK/Hammer

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
is anyone experienced in SDK? if so are you good with outside maps and lighting, such as sunlight, cuz i cant make it work and need a little help :D

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Well sadly I dont even know how to make maps with it...

I wish I did, I would have a lot of fun making maps! :hahano:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I have Source SDK and The Hammer Editor, but I can see about figuring that out for you when I get around to staying on the computer more this weekend. But sorry, I can't help you right away...

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
I have Source SDK and The Hammer Editor, but I can see about figuring that out for you when I get around to staying on the computer more this weekend. But sorry, I can't help you right away...

thats cool, id like any help you can :D

as for you other guys, just google for tutorials, look for the one on the site moddb, that is what i used and is fantastic, or simply google hammer editor beginner tutorial AND theres LOTS LOTS LOTS on youtube!!

johanz007

Reaction score
I guess i am pretty good at it,i would show my work,but it is all on my old pc :(

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
well if anyone wants some quick tips on making maps or jsut general help with hammer or SDK, you can add me on msn (neon_05@hotmail.co.uk) or through steam as neonameboid, im usually on one of the two and ill gladly help =]