Speaking for all, seeking help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartflight

Reaction score
So..it's been more than a week that I have been hovering over this support section and there are a lot of threads coming up with the lame "account suspension" thingy. I myself am a victim.

I am sick of you all giving them noobish help. The staff is busy 12 days after the move has been completed. Wonderful. What is wrong with you guys? I have been waiting for my blog to be up since weeks, months. You don't know what it's like until someone takes your site down for a ****ing month..would be some good thing to do to you. I wish someone does it..you'll realise what it's like.

Anyway, what's the final resolution?
What's the one click solution to this? People lost their hosting accounts because of a glitch..now recover it. I am tired of asking for help..waiting, and even more of looking a people begging for help.

Corey and others, what the hell are you still busy with huh??

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Try running a free hosting service, a paid hosting service and a vps service, while launching 2 new branch of the parent company, and upgrading the system all at once. As for the suspensions, the system was put on hold during the whole process and relaunched only a few days ago. When you signed up for free hosting, you where told that you needed to login into the forums at least once each 31 days to keep your account active. btw, your account is not suspended.

smartflight

Reaction score
I agree it's a free host, but does a transfer has to be this painful?

As for the suspension, it was my other account, which I requested to be deleted today, and it's no more now.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You had an other account? Anyways has this issue been resolved yet?

smartflight

Reaction score
Derek, yes I had another account. I know I was violating the TOS, but not anymore! ;)
I had that other account deleted!

jmcgowan

Reaction score
smartflight - you knowingly violated the TOS and now you're insisting that the admins work harder to make a free site work better? No offense, but you would have done better to not say anything at all. I agree that the service has been inconsistent lately, but we're not paying for it. Every day that I don't have to pay for the days that my site is accessible is a good day to me. To be honest, I wouldn't have posted if you hadn't admitted to breaking the TOS. There's nothing wrong with venting frustrations, but not when you're breaking the rules of the site yourself.

jpr28056

Reaction score
I just happened across this thread. OP, I think you're way out of line. Best I can tell, these folks are busting their butts to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible and it doesn't cost us anything. I saw one of the admins post that x10 has something like 70,000 free accounts and how many people have posted here that they lost their files? If they had done backups they would be up and running in no time. If you want guaranteed up time, pay for it. If someone gets suspended it's their own fault for not following the rules. From what I see these guys are doing a really good job with very little thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you still have any issues with your current account?

Status
Not open for further replies.