Thanks for the tip, Jesse! I have a question though; does it remove anything from Firefox, or is everything the same, just faster? I have some Firefox add-ons and wouldn't want to reinstall them because your tip made them uninstall. Thanks =]
Woah! This really works! When i tried this tutorial i notice the pages loads faster. You guys should check this out.
This is a short tutorial on how to increase your internet by 375% Faster or higher.
So That You Can:
* Increase your browsing experience
* Play online games LAG free
* Load videos almost instantly
* Turn your slow internet connection into Broadband DSL or even T1
* Download anything faster with our "intelligent packet configurator"
* Increase Speeds Up To 375% Faster!
PLEASE NOTE: Only works for Mozilla Firefox
1) Open Mozilla Firefox.
2) In addreas bar type: about:config
3)Look for were it says "network.http.pipelining" to TRUE
(Double Click it until it says TRUE)
4)Look for "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to TRUE
(Same way as stated above)
5) Now. Right-Click Anywere then click "Create New" Then "Integer". Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay"
Then Click Ok,then put the number "0" (Zero) in the next box
6) Click OK,
7) Restart Firefox.
8) Feel The Difference in Speed