Sponsorship

Rising

Reaction score
Well, I have decided to start a CoD2 Competitive Team, and we will be featuring in TWL, CEVO-P, CEGL-A, and CAL s5 (Won't start for a couple months).

The TWL Ladders we participate in are: 2v2 SnD Rifles; SnD Gamma s2 East Conference

The rest have designated seasons and not Ladders and such.

(We know hosting is free, but will you still sponsor us?)

Zenax

Reaction score
I know it is up to Admin to decide. But I feel this could be a good idea as it might gain more publicity for X10Hosting.

Regards,
Zenax

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
What kind of sponsorship do you need? Like $$ or hosting with no ads?

Rising

Reaction score
hosting with no ads, and 2 mysql databases with 200 mb of hosting is all, but of course X10Hosting will be put under Sponsorship rather than ads.

Rising

Reaction score
We now have a CAL-O team, with members Yang, Heat, Elijah, June, Beatz, KickNDave, and Chewy

http://caleague.com/?page=teams&teamid=141264

(yang isnt registered yet)
and pending trial on MoaH

The season looks bright for us, and we compete with some of the top teams, such as F5, Artifact, and we are trying to get scrims with Cal-Invite teams such as Novelty, and CAL-Intermediate Catalyst Gaming, we do fairly well in all our scrimmages, and soon we will start the season, so is x10hosting interested or not?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
This isn't just an admin's but Corey's decision... Please wait for him to reply.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of bandwidth usage?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Im cal-p but i dont play counter-strike anymore..

Rising

Reaction score
We will probably use between a gig or 2 gigs a month, no more than free plans availible

Yea we are Call of Duty 2:

Our roster is almost finished if you are wondering, we lost June, Gravity, and Carlisle due to cockyness/immaturity, but we have also merged with Killcompany gaining DooM, cRm, 13thCell, also we have gained shaed, fade, eboNikz, bulletz, and suDDen

We lost our first CAL_Match on mp_matmata due to lack of starters showing up, still going with a strong 11-9 Finish.
Our second match was a Forfeit by Team Inertia
We are coming strong into mp_railyard against Psychotic 5, in hopes of a high win, starters are:
patrick "m0d' russel
justin "cRm" croom
elijah "Elijah" thiessen
tommy "Yang" yang
tom "Fade" linnane

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
PM me the info you'd like. I'll put you under sponsorships.

-Corey