sports?

stevenmclaren

Reaction score
Hello
i know this is a forum for website support or hosting or something but...
do you guys do any sports?

[oh boy, i dont know how to write this... hope you undestand the next few lines]
[english is not my native languaje]

I m a downhill rider... i mean i ride my bike on the hills with a lot of rocks and on very difficult terrain.
always going down at maximum speed :nuts:
i also like to jump with my bike... i love those few seconds in the air :biggrin:

im into this for over a year now and its really addictive! but my bike is broken now so im sitting at home here in front of my computer waiting for a sweet new frame that should be at the stores the next week :cool:

so, what about you? what do you do to spend that extra energy? haha :lol:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have any extra energy. I keep drinking energy drink to keep myself awake. I've to use my energy very efficiently. After all it's a period of energy crisis, LOL

wongers

Reaction score
a brazilian martial art that was invented by the slaves years ago and they were told to stop doing it as they were scared of a revolution so they disguised it as a dance. brilliant :)
Edit:
i find it hard to find the time to do stuff between work sometimes but i have done a bit of downhill biking and it is really fun altho i clipped a tree once and popped my shoulder, most im doing at the moment is going for a run at like 8am when i finish my night shifts lol. need 2 get my bike sorted and find a hill >=D

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Table Tennis! (well, not right now; it has snow on it atm)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Playing Cricket and badminton....

Also some other games but not so much