SQL DB Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

letonyx29

Reaction score
I am getting continuos mail lik -

<b>SQL/DB Error</b> <br /><ol><li><b>Error establishing a database connection!</b><li>Are you sure you have the correct user/password?<li>Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?<li>Are you sure that the database server is running?</ol><br />PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)<br />

. How to rectify that error. I used correct SQL usr name and pwd

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are receiving that error in an email? Are you sure that it's actually from your site?

Or do you mean that you are getting that error when visiting your site?

Edit: By the way, I'm having trouble visiting your sites. An ad always takes over and redirects me elsewhere so I don't know where you are getting that error.

Last edited:

letonyx29

Reaction score
You are receiving that error in an email? Are you sure that it's actually from your site?

Or do you mean that you are getting that error when visiting your site?

Edit: By the way, I'm having trouble visiting your sites. An ad always takes over and redirects me elsewhere so I don't know where you are getting that error.

Ya i am receiving in mail from my site - www.letonyx.in. It is coming as connection lost with SQL DB.
<b>SQL/DB Error</b> <br />(2013) in line 56 error:Lost connection to MySQL server during query <br/>Query: select c.idCategory,c.friendlyName,c.name,count(c.idCategory) cont , (select friendlyName from oc_categories where idCategory=c.idCategoryParent limit 1) parent
from oc_categories c
inner join oc_posts p
on p.idCategory=c.idCategory
group by c.idCategory,c.friendlyName,c.name
order by cont desc,c.name Limit 7 <br/>File: /content/account/login.php<br />PHP 5.2.13 (Linux)<br />

Aborting...<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.