SQL error - Chopin

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejv4

Reaction score

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Nothing in the Service Alerts - is anybody working on this?

kalanac

Reaction score
I'm getting this as well (also hosted on Chopin), sometimes I get access to forum pages if I persistently refresh but the vast majority of the time I just get the error page:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

smartflight

Reaction score
Not that error..but I am getting a database error while opening pages. They work on refreshes, too many.
Something wrong with Chopin I must say.

Would someone out there *please* report it ?

joejv4

Reaction score
I can sometimes get the page to load if I keep clicking refresh. This is getting frustrating. I've already started getting emails from my users wanting to know what's going on.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I can sometimes get the page to load if I keep clicking refresh. This is getting frustrating. I've already started getting emails from my users wanting to know what's going on.

I am going to notify an admin about that issue.
Please wait for some time.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
MYSQL on chopin is back now..

and your website is working fine. Try it now..

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Not back.
Problem is intermittent.
First load a page can display fine, and then a refresh or click on internal link brings up an error.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Not back.
Problem is intermittent.
First load a page can display fine, and then a refresh or click on internal link brings up an error.

Yes Descalzo , When Boss told its back it was working fine ,but now its showing error.Might be a temporary problem

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Not back.
Problem is intermittent.

Looks like this problem is related to Hardware upgrade.. http://status.x10hosting.com shows that Hardware upgrade on chopin, lotus and stoli is not done yet

joejv4

Reaction score
Supposedly the upgrade was done Friday - when the servers were down for a couple hours.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Supposedly the upgrade was done Friday - when the servers were down for a couple hours.
Ya, but we didnt get any information that it was complete.If its done they will notify

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ya, but we didnt get any information that it was complete.If its done they will notify

That was two and a half days ago. And the errors did not start until today. This should not have anything to do with the upgrade.

Last edited:

smartflight

Reaction score
That was two and a half days ago. And the errors did not start until today. This should not have anything to do with the upgrade.

Actually, the errors for me started like maybe yesterday, or maybe before that. I was inactive for a while, but I do know it started yesterday for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.