SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ] TOO MANY CONNECTIONS [1040]

Status
Not open for further replies.

casual45

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm getting the following error on my forum (http://casualar.x10.bz) at the moment

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I managed to get it to load once after a few refreshes, but it has happened several times now in the past couple of hours.
I don't have any other websites that use SQL besides my forum.

Could you fix it, please?
Thanks in advance.​

Last edited:

shadow37

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm getting the following error on my forum (http://casualar.x10.bz) at the moment

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I managed to get it to load once after a few refreshes, but it has happened several times now in the past couple of hours.
I don't have any other websites that use SQL besides my forum.

Could you fix it, please?
Thanks in advance.​

I don't know if it is related, but starting earlier today, I intermittently started recieving

1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine...

I dunno if it makes a difference, maybe there is a corruption somewhere in the database server.

casual45

Reaction score
I too also now have that 1030 error. IV had to close down my site due to the SQL problem.

Hoping for a fix soon too guys

shadow37

Reaction score
just had this issue, went to sql dbs, not phpmyadmin and hit repair db...

I had done that earlier, and it appeared to have worked. But after a few minutes it would start doing it again.

It appears that MY error (error 28 from storage engine) comes out to be "disk" or "partition full"

It's possible that this could be causing the OP's 1040 error too.

ezadx10b

Reaction score
someone has try to sql inject on my site :frown:
i got statistic *_REQUEST DUMP-[string] =>......, *$_COOKIE DUMP [17B..., *$_POST DUMP -[SSTRING....., and many more..

MrHumanity

Reaction score
I have been having MSQL all day today, I first thought It was me just installing all the plugins the day before on MyBB, but actually its from x10.
I was first recieving Admin CP MSQL errors but now my whole forum is shutdown.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1040 - Too many connectionsQuery:[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

shadow37

Reaction score
Yeah it appears that it's totally unreachable now (I am now getting 1040 errors instead of the 1030 error 28 I was getting)

casual45

Reaction score
I was getting those 1040 Errors a lot last night.

But I am still constantly getting this error when trying to open up user control panels etc in my forum:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

SQL

SELECT DISTINCT u.user_id, u.username, u.username_clean, u.user_colour, MAX(s.session_time) as online_time, MIN(s.session_viewonline) AS viewonline FROM (phpbb1users u CROSS JOIN phpbb1zebra z) LEFT JOIN phpbb1sessions s ON (s.session_user_id = z.zebra_id) WHERE z.user_id = 2 AND z.friend = 1 AND u.user_id = z.zebra_id GROUP BY z.zebra_id, u.user_id, u.username_clean, u.user_colour, u.username ORDER BY u.username_clean ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 175
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 299
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The error 28 should be resolved, not seeing the too many connections error anywhere so that is likely already resolved.

MrHumanity

Reaction score
The error 28 should be resolved, not seeing the too many connections error anywhere so that is likely already resolved.
I am still receiving MSQL issues, I can't even login into my forum.

Last edited:

casual45

Reaction score
This seems to all be resolved now.

Will update if I get bombarded with errors again.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.