SQL is deleted and newer is nonexistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

school2soccer24

Reaction score
Hi,
This is strange. I have major issues with my sql database. The problem that it's not being created, and old one has disappeared. I installed wordpress, and I had a blog going. It was working fine for 3days, and all of a sudden; 2 hours ago, my sql was deleted. (i haven't logged into cpanel in 2 days) I tried to see what was wrong my my cpanel said no sql databaes exited. I made another database, and the "sql wizard" would say i was successful; but the "my sql databases" would not register it.
Even after successfully creating my databases, my "sidebar" would say that 0/2 sql was used.
I think this is very strange. I dont think I did something because,, it was working fine and it spontaneously disappered.
Please help me out :)

paint2010

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. After more research, it looks like it's a migration/after-migration problem with servers, especially the Boru server, and it has been said that it may re-appear and vanish again (Like a glitch). I'm waiting and hoping for that moment to come. Nothing to do but to let the admins do their job.

school2soccer24

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. After more research, it looks like it's a migration/after-migration problem with servers, especially the Boru server, and it has been said that it may re-appear and vanish again (Like a glitch). I'm waiting and hoping for that moment to come. Nothing to do but to let the admins do their job.

Ok, I'm glad to know that it's not just me. I hoping this problem gets resolved soon :)
I'm kinda paralyzed without my sql! hahaha mysql..lmao!

icslindia

Reaction score
Ya !

This is due to the migration.

But there's no need to worry ! It will be resolved soon. After this issue, it will not take much more for resolving !

However, I want to suggest you to always keep a backup of your database and files using the Backup Wizard.

THANK YOU

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The admins have been notified of this problem and will try to fix it.

Ya !

This is due to the migration.

But there's no need to worry ! It will be resolved soon. After this issue, it will not take much more for resolving !

However, I want to suggest you to always keep a backup of your database and files using the Backup Wizard.

THANK YOU

Boru was never migrated. This is an entirely different problem than the migration problems.

Last edited:

school2soccer24

Reaction score
Code:
SQL database connection error: Access denied for user  'apuster1_b'@'int.boru.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES)

Hi!!
I'm wondering if this problem would be fixed anytime soon? haha, I haven't been able to do much in the last few days because of this issue. Is there anyway to fix it? I doing the same things that i have done before! :D

:confused:

school2soccer24

Reaction score
I dont know what on earth you guys did, but that previous post was a bit oblivious and it did not help. I had deleted my blog, awesome. I tried to crate a new blog, got this error:
Code:
 SQL database connection error: Access denied for user '\\myusername\\'@'int.boru.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES)
I made another database, completely used another sql, started form scratch; and yep the same error. There is still a problem with mysql. It's not fixed at.
I added my sql user with "ALL PROMISSIONS" and yet it's still denied. Your bug has still effected me. Please tell my what I should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.