SQL Manager?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I was curious; does anyone use an SQL Manager other than phpMyAdmin?
If so, please post!
I want to know what other people use.

tittat

Reaction score
i will prefer phpmyadmin itself.
and its free to use......

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, so it seems that phpMyAdmin basically beats everything else.
Although I find some of it hard to use, overall it gets the job done.
Thanks for your responses!
:)

LHVWB

Reaction score
I use phpmyadmin because despite it being complicated, it enables you to do a lot of useful stuff without having to actually worry about the more complicatd sql queries.

BlueIce

Reaction score
PHPMyAdmin is not complicated, in fact it helps users learn SQL. The problem with PHPMyAdmin in X10 is it's slowness.

Edit:
I have tried PHPMiniAdmin before. It's also open source but it changes your database's structure, making it look wonky.

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
I have been using Navicat. Its a good client. I have used heidi sql also. Its also a good one. But currently i am using Navicat. It has all the option. But unfortunately, i cannot connect it to x10 server. But it can also be used to connect to remote mysql servers. various option like ssl support is also included.

tgkprog

Reaction score
u can allow other by uploading the code or allowing amy ip to connect to ur database not a good idea if u dont back up/ have sensitive data

FalseHope

Reaction score
I prefer phpmyadmin too. It's easy to use, like real easy. To be honest, I have never heard of any other mysql managers out there. :p

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks.
Does anyone know if these things can work with x10?

-fedexer-

Reaction score
SQLyog enterprise, and MySQL Lite are 2 of my favourites, i use both, but have found myself using SQLyog more often now than before... strange really.

But yeah i prefer using client versions over Phpadmin, although it is also good.. especially when you can't remote connect to your DB :lol: