SQL Problems post here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Ha, you think Runescape has alot?

532 (28 members and 504 guests)

^^FreeWebSpace^^ The point is, I think some one has a script that is connecting to their db so much, it is freezing up the whole server, so it might be that someone has a repeating script that is messing it up.

Arucard98

Reaction score
diluted
diluted.x10hosting.com

Yep.ySQL is down or something, I also get this error while trying to access Fantastioc:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1136138234.58497201.73881230043 on line 102

_Xero_

Reaction score
I checked my database, and it's empty. And plus the sql admin keeps saying incorrect username/password.

username: xero
domain: daemonstorm.x10hosting.com

B

Brandon

The MySQL server is not working please hold on while X10 fixes it. :)

FeestBijtje

Reaction score
Every thing is working aggain :)
Ty

Tyler or corey you mey close this topic (if you like)

_Xero_

Reaction score
lol um, my cpanel isnt working, jw if you guys are doing something, or it could be just my computer

DMacK

Reaction score
I think there is a high server load now, I would check but it's not loading anything.

Arucard98

Reaction score
Mines going verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sloooowwwlllyyy I installed a firefox monitor and so far it's taken 405.3seconds to load the page ;)

Last edited:

george7004

Reaction score
domain: www.mmorpg-net.org

the mySQL database wont work all morning! it just says: PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND

then after like a few hours it comes back slow

PS: X10hosting should STOP accepting free applications! its just too much! :frown:

Last edited:

kouhi

Reaction score
All of the errors are because of the mysql server, every time the errors happen its not because there are too many connections. Its because the databases are temperoraly offline. It was a good idea posting this thread to reduce spam but the account admins and corey only need one person to post they have a mysql error.

Status
Not open for further replies.