SquirrelMail logging into imap

wild bill

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how to configure SquirrelMail to check my incomming email account?. I installed it using the cpanel options

I set up a email account before I Installed squirrelmail I can send email from my new webmail install ok but replyies come to another directory on the stoli server. When I installed squirrelmail I set it to look at 'hostname'.x10hosting.com' using port 465 I think. Anyway mail doesn't show up in my webmail server only in x10 user email server the one you have to login to the control panel to get too..

I know I can hit this webmail site without logging into my cpanel but my webmail server I installed on my site just doesn't see any of my incoming mail on the x10mail server.

anyone have an idea on what I did wrong are how to fix it without uninstalling and reinstalling and going through the short setup for squirrelmail again.

Edit:
Never mind.. I figured out what I was doing wrong.. had the ports wrong. sorry. I would delete the post but I don't seem to have that option.

Last edited: