Sridhar Here

kalluris

Reaction score
Hello all !!
I am Sridhar from Kansas city, KS. I work for a software firm and love to help Non-profit organizations to design and maintain their websites. I am currently developing a website for kids to entertain, enrich and educate. I am new over here at x10 and hope to know you all in the comming days.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting, ans your site sounds like its gonna be great! when its finished be sure to let me know the URL

clement

Reaction score
hi there..that's very nice of you bro..keep us updated of the sites you are working for dude..=p

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10hosting.com! I wish you well with your site and I hope that you will share that site with us when it is done! Once again welcome to x10hoasting.com

kalluris

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Tylor, Clement, and MicrotechXP!! I sure will keep you all updated with the progress. Domain name is going to be telugukids.com.

Jimbob

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Actually you are an older member than me.. I think :blink: BUT that is hardly the point! :homestar: I have had a lot of suger today and im hyped up about hopefully getting a subdomain. But uh, enjoy life here!

situ

Reaction score
Hi Sridhar, Dhiren here. Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay. I am sure we will have a nice time. All friends out here, are very kind.